June 5th 2019 01:09:04 PM
- grails bug-report--The bug-report command packages up the sources of your application (excluding jars, static resources etc.) into a ZIP file. The file name includes the application name and a timestamp
- grails clean--The clean command deletes all compiled resources from the application. Since Groovy is a compiled language, as with Java, this is sometimes useful to clear old instances of classes and ensure correct compilation
- grails compile--The compile command executes the compile phase of the Grails pre-packaging process, which compiles Groovy and Java sources
- grails console--Starts an instance of the Swing graphical Groovy console with an initialized Grails runtime
- grails create-app--This command creates a Grails application using the name specifed by the user
- grails create-command--The create-command command creates a new Grails Gradle task and shell command that can be run with the grails command from a terminal window.
- grails create-controller--The create-controller command creates a controller and associated unit test for the given base name
- grails create-domain-class--The create-domain-class command creates a domain and associated integration test for the given base name.
- grails create-functional-test--The create-functional-test command creates a Geb functional test for the given base name.
- grails create-hibernate-cfg-xml--The create-hibernate-cfg-xml command will create a hibernate.cfg.xml file for custom Hibernate mappings
- grails create-integration-test--The create-integration-test command creates an integration test for the given base name
- grails create-interceptor--The create-interceptor command creates an interceptor and associated unit test for the given base name.
- grails create-plugin--The create-plugin command creates a Grails plugin project.
- grails create-profile--This command will create a profile project with an appropriate Gradle build that can be published to your local Maven cache or a Maven repository
- grails create-script--The create-script command creates a new Grails code generation script that can be run with the grails command from a terminal window.
- grails create-service--The create-service command creates a Grails service class and associated unit test for the given base name
- grails create-taglib--The create-taglib command creates a tag library and associated unit test for the given base name
- grails create-unit-test--The create-unit-test command creates a unit test for the given base name
- grails dependency-report--The dependency-report command generates Ivy reports showing JAR dependencies required by the application.
- grails docs--Generates a user guide and Javadoc + Groovydoc API documentation for the current Grails project.
- grails generate-all--Generates a controller, views, and a controller unit test for the given domain class
- grails generate-controller--Generates a controller and associated unit test for the given domain class
- grails generate-views--Generates GSP views for the given domain class
- grails help--Displays Grails command line help
- grails install-templates--Copies the the templates used by Grails during code generation to your project directory
- grails grails list-plugins--Lists the available plugins
- grails list-profiles--Lists the available profiles
- grails package-plugin--Packages a plugin as a JAR archive which can then be installed into another application
- grails package--Runs the packaging phase of Grails' runtime. This is mainly useful when used by other scripts
- grails plugin-info--Displays detailed info about a plugin
- grails profile-info--Displays detailed info about a profile
- grails run-app--Runs a Grails application in an embedded servlet container
- grails run-command--Execute Grails Commands defined in grails-app/commands or in plugins
- grails run-script--Execute Groovy script(s) in the context of a Grails environment.
- grails schema-export--Uses Hibernate’s SchemaExport tool to generate DDL or export the schema.
- grails shell--Starts an instance of the Groovy terminal shell with an initialized Grails runtime.
- grails stats--Displays basic statistics about the current Grails application, including number of files, line count and so on
- grails stop-app--Stops a running Grails application in an embedded servlet container.
- grails test-app--Runs all Grails unit and integration tests and generates reports.
- grails war--The war command creates a Web Application Archive (WAR) file which can be deployed on any Java EE compliant application server.