October 25th 2019 08:53:42 PM
- In java architecture, there is the process of compilation and interpretation
- All Java codes are converted into byte codes by the Java Compiler.
- These byte codes converted into machine code by the Java Virtual Machine
- The Machine code is executed directly by the machine in which the Java program runs.
- Hence, there is the Java Architecture
How is Java Platform Independent?
- The Java compiler compiles the source code and converts it into bytecode. This bytecode is stored in class files.
- Each platform has its own unique JVM
- The process of interpreting the bytecode by the JVM and converting it into machine code is same for all JVMs regardless of the platforms
- This makes Java Platform independent. Let us understand this with a diagram.