- download mongodb-windows-x86_64-4.4.1-signed.msi file and double click ->browse location-> complete->uncheck compass-> insytall->finish
- If you use mongo in the command prompt without configuring path, then it would give an error. Hence, configure it first.
- go to environment path and edit and save the location:C:\Program Files\MongoDB\Server\4.0\bin
- Open Command prompts and type mongod to start the service. if have any problem about diretory path dbPath:c\data\db them create the directory manually and again run the command.
- Open another command prompt and write command on the command prompt mongo to create the connection.
After running mongo command run the following command to create new database(schema) and table(collection)
> show dbs // to show all default databasea
> use ukdb // to create new database
> show dbs // that will show newly created database
> show collections;